Calling All Media Innovators
Based in San Diego, with operations in Asia, we are a thriving, creative team with a strong sense of urgency and a can-do attitude for progressive development and customer service. We believe we have just scratched the surface of our opportunity and we’re looking for incredible people to fulfil our vision and bring incomparable value to our current and future television and media customers. Work hard, nerd hard is not just a core value. We live it!
Current Job Openings:
Job Title: Operational Services Engineer
Department: Operational Service Center (OSC)
Reports to: Director of Systems Integration and Client Services
Employment Status: Full time
OneVigor, Inc. is actively seeking a new member for our Operational Service Center (OSC) to work with our customers in the content distribution and media services industries. This position will proactively provide escalated, complex technical customer support for OneVigor’s satellite and Internet content distribution platforms and OneVigor’s marketing platform designed for media management, collaboration, and workflows. This position is expected to document, analyze and identify trends and suggest innovative solutions/recommendations for product/service improvements.
- Provides escalated troubleshooting and technical support to complex customer issues via phone, web-based tools, and email, including dedicated in office coverage.
- Actively seeks solutions guiding clients through corrective steps ensuring consistent high-level customer service.
- Maintains clear documentation through web-based ticketing system and other OSC documentation sites.
- Analyzes call reports and identifies trends.
- Monitors compliance and service agreements.
- Improves systems by identifying issues and providing innovative solutions.
Interested in these position(s) with OneVigor? Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Respond with the subject line: “I want to work for you as a (include job title).”
2. Include a resume.
3. Write a single paragraph about why you want to work for us and why you think you’d be good at it.
4. Write another paragraph telling us something interesting about yourself.